Embracing a healthy and new lifestyle with biotechnology
Brief History of Vedan
- Green Algae products subsidised by Biotechnology Industry Promotion and AssistanceProgram,promoted by Ministry of Economic Affairs Industrial Bureau – Chlorella extracts can
- reduce chemotherapeutic drug toxicity and increase it’s efficacy.
- Green Algae products won both "Intellectual Property Value Program Project Grant" and "Intellectual Property Counseling Project for Derivative Cosmetics and Health Food Technology", held by the Ministry of Economic Affairs SMEs.
- Successfully won the bid as "the chief distributor of Kinmen Sorghum Liquor below 48 degrees in Taiwan.
- Biotech Material Factory’s Versazyme Powder product verified by FAMI-QS
- Wei Wei A instant noodles of chicken flavor” won the most successful advertising video of YouTube in the third quarter of 2016.
- More Water” advertisement awarded the China 4A Gold Seal Award - Digital Marketing - Social Marketing Case - Gold Award and the best advertisement in 2015.
- Passed the "Occupational Safety and Health Management System OHSAS18001:2007 + CNS15506:2011".
- Instant Food Factory and Beverage Factory passed the certified of ISO 22000 and HACCP.
- 2014 National Talent Quality-management System (TTQS) gold prize
- Vedan’s MSG Division obtained FSSC 22000、HACCP and GMP+ certification.
- Vedan Group commenced employing SAP ERP System to integrate with business intelligence to upgrade efficiency accordingly.
- Vedan’s product “Spiritual Tea Art Herb Tea” was granted health food accreditation.
- Vedan’s Natural Spirulina and Natural Chlorella were granted health food accreditation.
- Vedan’s product “Chlorella + Lactic acid bacteria” was granted health food accreditation.
- Vedan was authorized by PepsiCo Inc. as its agent in Taiwan area.
- Vedan Biotechnology Corporation was incorporated.
- Vedan’s products, Natural Spirulina and Natural Chlorella, won the 2004 National Bio & Medical Care Quality Award - Nutritional and Health Care Food Category.
- Vedan’s r-PGA technology won a gold medal from the National Bio & Medical Care Quality Award - Biotechnology Category.
- Vedan’s Vietnam subsidiary won the 2003 Vietnam National Quality Award
- Mao Thai Food Industrial Corporation (Shaman subsidiary) was established
- Vedan’s Instant Food Division and Beverage Division obtained ISO 9002 certification
- Vedan’s Shanghai subsidiary was established
- Vedan’s beverage factory received a C.A.S Outstanding Food Product certification from the Executive Yuan's Board of Agriculture, and a JAS certification from Japan
- Vedan’s Vietnam subsidiary was established.
- Vedan’s beverage factory received a GMP certification from the Bureau of Industry.
- Vedan Enterprise Corp. began beverages production
- Vedan invested in Tung Hai Chlorella Industrial Corporation
- Vedan Enterprise Corp. began its instant noodles production
- Ve Cheng Food was founded; MSG production began